|Season N/A, Episode 1|
|Air date||Unconfirmed, sometime summer 2015|
|Written by||Ethan Slugoski|
|Directed by||Ethan Slugoski|
|N/A||Nazi Zombies Part 2|
The plot centers around 4 soldiers fighting for survival in Waffenfabrik Der Reise in Germany, where they utilize the facility's power systems, perk-a-cola's, weaponary, traps, and teleporters to aid them in the fight for survival. Not much else is known about the rest of the plot, except that it will be the start of the Nazi Zombies animated series.
Tank Dempsey Edit
Tank Dempsey is an American that was caught in the outbreak at Der Reise. He is often speaking angrily at the zombies and Richtofen. In the animation, he is no different. he likes Juggernog and hates Quick Revive. He is voiced by Ty Waly.
Nikolai Belinski Edit
Nikolai Belinski is a Russian that was caught in the outbreak with Dempsey, Takeo, and Richtofen. Nikolai is always drunk, he drinks vodka all the time, resulting in him having double vision. However, Speed Cola corrects his vision, which makes Speed Cola his favorite, and like all the others (with the exeption of Takeo) hates Quick Revive. He is the comic relief of the group. He is voiced by Brandon Drews.
Takeo Masaki Edit
Takeo Masaki is a Japanese captain that was caught in the outbreak at Der Reise with Dempsey, Nikolai, and Richtofen. He thinks of himself higher than Dempsey and Nikolai, due to their apparent lack of intellect, and thinks of himself on the same intelligence level as Richtofen. He commonly talks about honor and how the zombies have a lack of repect. He appears to be the only character to like Quick Revive. He is voiced by Ethan Slugoski.
Edward Richtofen Edit
Dr. Edward Richtofen is a German scientist that was partially responsible for the outbreak at Der Reise. He is insane, he commonly enjoys seeing blood bleed from anything, and has an obsession with internal organs. Richtofen works for Group 935, in the animation, he will have a small introduction sequence, along with Takeo, Dempsey and Nikolai. He is voiced by Curtis.
- May 2015: Idea for this series was formed.
- June 2nd 2015: Script created.
- May 29th 2015: Ty Waly and Ethan Slugoski recorded their lines of dialogue. (For the next few parts)
- May 24th 2015: Teaser drawings created.
- June 6th 2015: Curtis cast for Richtofen, recorded lines.
- Ty Waly was originally casted for the role of Edward Richtofen, but was changed when Ethan Slugoski found out he could not accomplish a german accent.
- Ty's accent came of as Irish or British, rather than German
- Ethan's friend Curtis was cast as Richtofen instead.
- In the animation, Takeo would be the only character not to wield a firearm, but rather his katana.
- Quick Revive, Juggernog, Speed Cola, and Double Tap 1.0 appear in this animation, and their effects are not to be seen in this animation.
- Therefore the perks would only be there to acknowledge their existence in Der Reise
- All actors have an Actors have an American accent, while everyone but Ty has to pull of an accent.
- Back in 2014, Nazi Zombies was going to be a live action with real perks and all that, but was cancelled and turned into this animation
- Which Ty Waly was never part of the original cast, instead it was Ethan as Takeo and Nikolai, Brandon as Richtofen, and REDD as Tank Dempsey.
- Brandon also could not pull off a german accent.
References/ Links (or whatever) Edit
Ethan Slugoski: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD50ySdkvpShl4xcfQcuihQ
Brandon Drews: https://www.youtube.com/user/Tecnagame4